Buchanan Valley Fire Department Gun Drawing Tickets are available for purchase generally Two months prior to the date of the event. Guns are selected through our partner Redding’s Hardware located at 279 South Franklin Street in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. You do not need to be present to win the Guns listed on the tickets, however you MUST be present to win the door prize of a pre-selected gun. The doors open at 4:00 pm for the event. Our Meal is served at 6:00 pm and the Drawing starts at 7:00 pm. The Meal is served Buffet Style. This is an all-you-can-eat event. Refreshments are also included. Tickets are $20 PRESOLD and $25 if purchased the day of the event. Gun Drawing Proceeds go directly towards our Apparatus Replacement Projects.
The “Preferred Customer Program” is something Special that BVFD does for the 5 Gun Drawings each year. When you get on the Preferred Customer List, you will receive the pre-determined amount of Gun Tickets mailed to you 30 days before the Drawing. Also with the tickets is a self addressed envelope to mail your ticket stubs back in. This Program GAURENTEES you to get your tickets for every Gun Drawing. BVFD will also mark you off seating so that your entire group of friends/family can sit together and enjoy the Night.
Buchanan Valley Fire Department reserves the right to verify age by ID when required to do so by Law
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN LISTED PRIZES (Door Prize Not Included)
- All Guns and Prizes are claimed at Redding’s Hardware, Gettysburg PA
- Winners are responsible for any associated fees or licenses
- Prizes must be picked up within 30 days of drawing, or prizes become the property of Buchanan Valley Volunteer Fire Department Inc.
- Must provide ID when entering Drawing
- If unable to pass background check, winner will receive 1/2 of the retail value of said prize
- Prizes will be drawn using balls. Winning number must exactly match your ticket number
- The Buchanan Valley Volunteer Fire Department Inc. will have the final say and reserve the right to make changes to the drawing or rules at any time without prior notice
- The Buchanan Valley Volunteer Fire Department Inc. are not responsible for printing errors
- Need not be present to win, winners will be contacted within 48 hours
- Winning numbers will be posted on Buchanan Valley Volunteer Fire Department Inc. website – www.buchananvalleyfd.org and facebook page
- Unsold tickets become the property of the Buchanan Valley Volunteer Fire Department Inc. at the start of the event
- Your ticket number will be used for the DOOR PRIZE – YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN
2017 Gun Drawing Dates
March 11th (Presidential)
October 28th (Guns 4 Hoses)