Buchanan Valley Fire Department and the New Franklin Fire Company (Franklin County) teamed up for a joint fundraising event. The event is known as the Gun/Cash Drawing. There are two (2) Gun/Cash Drawings scheduled for 2016.
The first is Saturday June 3, 2017 and the second is Saturday September 30, 2017. Both events are held at the Buchanan Valley Fire Department, 1180 Buchanan Valley Road, Orrtanna, PA 17353
The events will be held rain or shine. The GATES are open from 10am-6pm. The included MEAL will be served from 11am-4:30pm. BEVERAGES are available from 10am-5pm, and the DRAWING will follow the ticket stub schedule from 12pm-5pm. The MEAL is hamburgers, hotdogs, and sides.
This is an outside event however our Air Conditioned Dining Area will be available for seating!
Buchanan Valley Fire Department reserves the right to verify age by ID when required to do so by Law
- All unsold tickets at the start of the event become property of BVFD and NFVFC.
- Ticket stub is required to enter the grounds.
- ID will be required on the day of the event for all persons entering the grounds.
- All Children under 6 are free.
- No Pets are permitted except for service animals.
- Food and Beverages supplied by BVFD and NFVFC are not permitted to leave the grounds.
- Pop-up tents are encouraged.
- No open burning is permitted.
- Prizes will be awarded to only the valid ticket holder.
- Ticket holders need not to be present to win.
- All winners will be notified within 72 hours. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the drawing.
- Members of BVFD and NFVFC are eligible to win
- Anyone acting in a disorderly fashion will be removed without refund of ticket fee.
- BVFD and NFVFC or any person, business or organization participating in this drawing assumes no liability for any claims of injury or any other damages incurred from prizes.
- BVFD and NFVFC are not responsible for any injuries, accidents or lost/stolen articles that occur during the event.
- BVFD and NFVFC will not be held responsible for any printing errors.
- Winners are responsible for any associated fees or licenses.
- All Guns and Prizes are claimed at Redding’s Hardware, Gettysburg, PA.
- Prizes will be drawn using balls. Winning numbers must exactly match your ticket number.
- The ticket holder must be present to claim the bonus cash. No one can claim it for the ticket holder